Welcome to Mrs. May's website.
In the words of Ronald Reagan, "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone." My hope is that you find someone you can help today. Mrs. May
Upcoming Dates to Note:
- School Starts August 14, 2017
- All males must register with Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. You can register online at https://www.sss.gov/Registration/Register-Now/Registration-Form
- Arkansas Academic Challenge Lottery Scholarship: To receive this scholarship, you must be an Arkansas resident and have an ACT composite score of 19 or higher. You can start applying Oct 1st at http://scholarships.adhe.edu/.
- Arkansas Rehabilitation Services 870-793-4153: Their goal is to help people with disabilities work and lead productive and independent lives: http://ace.arkansas.gov/arRehabServices/Pages/default.aspx
- Smart Core/Core information: http://www.arkansased.gov/divisions/learning-services/curriculum-and-instruction/smart-core-core
- State Testing Information: http://www.arkansased.gov/divisions/learning-services/assessment/act-aspire
- Anti-Bullying and Violence Prevention: http://www.arkansased.gov/divisions/communications/safety/anti-bullying
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Drug Safety: http://www.archildrens.org/Services/Injury-Prevention-Center/Prescription-Drug-Safety.aspx
- Concurrent Credit Courses through Ozarka College: Students in grades 11 & 12 are eligible to participate in concurrent credit courses if they have the required ACT or Accuplacer Test scores. Juniors can take up to 3 college courses per semester. Seniors can take as many college courses as their schedule will allow.
- Concurrent Credit Programs through ASUMH Technical Center: Includes programs in Welding, Automotive Systems Repair, Electronics (Mechatronics), CNA, and HVAC. For more information on these programs, contact Mrs. Roberts.
- High School Students can start researching colleges and requesting information. Mrs. Roberts is available to help start the college/career process. Make time to visit her.